Umberto Leone Roberti Maggiore
Umberto Leone Roberti Maggiore
23 October 2007 Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Genoa, 110/110 cum laude; with the work “Sacrospinous colpopexy VS trans vaginal mesh (TVM) in vaginal vault prolapse treatment.”.
2007- Resident at the Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology, University of Genoa
Associazione Ginecolgi Universitari Italiani (AGUI)
Associazione Ginecologi in formazione (AGIF): committee member
Società italiana di uro dinamica (SIUD)
2001-2007: Clinical student at San Martino Hospital and University of Genoa with one year internship at Department of Internal Medicine and one year internship at Department of General Surgery.
2006-2007: Internship at Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology and frequentation of urogynaecolgy unit for the preparation of the MD with the title “Sacrospinous colpopexy VS trans vaginal mesh (TVM) in vaginal vault prolapse treatment.”.
FROM 2007: Resident at Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology with participation at the urogynaecologic team with an active role at weekly meeting, journal club and urogynaecologic ambulatory.
FROM MAY 2ND TO MAY 7TH 2010: Dr. Leone R.M. participates to the European exchange program of trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology organized in Belgium by the European Board and College of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG) and the European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ENTOG).
FROM MARCH 26TH TO MARCH 31ST 2012: Dr. Leone R.M. attended, under the supervision of Prof. Rodolfo Milani, to the urogynaecologic unit of San Gerardo Hospital, Monza, Italy.
UMBERTO LEONE ROBERTI MAGGIORE – CURRICULUM VITAE
PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNALS WITH IMPACT FACTOR
1. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Soligo M, Ferrero S. Should conservative management be considered in women with mixed urinary incontinence prior to surgery? BJOG. 2011 Nov;118(12):1538; author reply 1538-9.
2. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Ferrero S, Mancuso S, Costantini S. Feasibility and outcome of vaginal paravaginal repair using the Capio suture-capturing device. Int Urogynecol J. 2012 Mar;23(3):341-7.
3. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Salvatore S, Alessandri F, Remorgida V, Origoni M, Candiani M, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Pharmacokinetics and toxicity of antimuscarinic drugs for overactive bladder treatment in females. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2012 Nov;8(11):1387-408. doi: 10.1517/17425255.2012.714365. Epub 2012 Aug 8.
4. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Alessandri F, Remorgida V, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Vaginal sacrospinous colpopexy using the Capio suture-capturing device versus traditional technique: feasibility and outcome. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012 Sep 2. [Epub ahead of print]
5. Ferrero S, Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Scala C, Di Luca M, Venturini PL, Remorgida V. Changes in the size of rectovaginal endometriotic nodules infiltrating the rectum during hormonal therapies. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012 Oct 9. [Epub ahead of print]
6. Ferrero S, Venturini PL, Gillott DJ, Remorgida V, Leone Roberti Maggiore U. Hemostasis by bipolar coagulation versus suture after surgical stripping of bilateralovarian endometriomas: a randomized controlled trial. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012 Nov;19(6):722-30. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2012.08.001.
7. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Alessandri F, Medica M, Gabelli M, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Periurethral Injection of Polyacrylamide Hydrogel for the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence: The Impact on Female Sexual Function. J Sex Med DOI: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02955.x.
PUBLICATIONS IN OTHER JOURNALS
1. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Remorgida V, Venturini PL, Ferrero S. Aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of endometriosis. News & Opinions in Ginecologia 2011.
2. Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Alessandri F, Ferrero S. Tachosil application after laparoscopic myomectomy: a prospective randomized trial. Italian Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2011.
3. Ferrero S, Camerini G, Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Venturini PL, Biscaldi E, Remorgida V. Bowel endometriosis: recent insights and unsolved problems. World J Gastrointest Surg. 2011 March 27; 3(3): 31–38
Mancuso S, Molinari C, Nadalini C, Pescio MC, Leone Roberti Maggiore U, Costantini S. Transobturator adjustable tape (TOA) in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. 17h Annual Meeting of the Italian Association of the Universitary Gynaecologists and 2nd Annual Meeting of the Italian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Turin, Italy, December 1-3 2009.